CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
- 1 year ago
- Mississauga, ON
The successful candidate will be responsible for the sale of aviation parts and services to global customers through effective communications and proven sales methods. Working as part of a successful integrated sales team, the Customer Service Representative will work to ensure a positive customer experience through a consistent professional approach.
- Responding to in-bound customer inquiries via email, phone, and fax.
- Cultivate customer relationships through daily outbound calls.
- Maintain customer contact information in company electronic Rolodex.
- Create and effectively manage customer quotes and orders.
- Organize and prioritize customer orders.
- Work with outside sales team to coordinate effective solutions for customers.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in all Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- High level of competency regarding reading comprehension, primarily for technical documents including component maintenance manuals and their associated illustrated parts catalogs.
- Experienced in the use of ERP systems would be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary technical training or equivalent proven experience would be an asset.
- 5+ year’s previous sales and customer support experience would be an asset.
- Regional aircraft or aviation experience, in an airline or distribution environment, would be considered an asset.
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to anticipate objections, and effectively manage customer expectations.
- Self-motivated and an exhibited willingness to learn.
- Proven time management, problem solving, and prioritization skills.
- Please note that minimal travel requirements are a component of this position.