- 2 years ago
- Bolton, ON
Job duties and responsibilities:
• Determine layout and installation procedures, measure and mark guidelines to be used for fence and/or gate installations
• Install various types of fences at required sites (commercial, industrial & residential)
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
• Excavation and setting of gate posts and gates
• Load and unload trucks of materials and equipment
• Other duties as assigned
• 2+ years of fence installation experience.
• Own transportation with valid driver’s license with clean driver abstract.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Strong work ethic with excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Construction experience considered an asset.
• Electrical and mechanical aptitude an asset.
• Welding fabrication experience considered an asset.
• Clean criminal record check
• Outdoor Environment, subject to inclement weather conditions
• Able to work extended hours during busy season
• Ability to lift up to 60 lbs