2 years ago
ADMINISTRATIVE & CLERICAL SUPPORT
- 1 year ago
- Mississauga, ON
- Answer phones and take messages for local phone group
- Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquires
- Maintain security by following procedures; monitoring logbook/ issuing visitor badges
- Maintain and replenish office supplies;
- Assist Managers with office administration and clerical tasks and provide clerical support to other departments as needed
- Prepare expense claims for management;
- Provide efficient office administration including correspondence management, filing, photocopying and faxing;
- Provide courtesy support, reception and assistance for customer visitors;
- Provide proficient MS Office support including: Advanced word processing (text, tables, import/export, linking, templates); Spreadsheets, formatting, charts, graphs, statistics, import/export linking; Access Database, basic skill, simple data input and simple report generation; Outlook, scheduling, contact management.
- Preparation of minutes of meetings as necessary;
- Retrieving productivity and timekeeping information;
- Assist production and support personnel with administrative matters including completion and submission of forms, timesheets, and providing liaison with Human Resources staff;
- Maintain notice board postings;
- Arrange travel and accommodations for staff
- Provide warehouse support/monitor sales orders
- Process repair/sale orders
- Respond to customs inquiries, liaise with customs broker to assign tariff codes to shipments
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (particularly Excel and Word)
- Pleasant telephone manner and good office etiquette.
- Professional verbal and written English communication skills.
- Prior clerical experience.
- A self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to multitask.
- The ability to implement and maintain processes and deliver on deadlines.
- The ability to solve problems while maintaining a customer focus.
- Successful completion of an Administrative program from a recognized institution.
- Fluent in both English and Vietnamese an asset