2 years ago
AIRCRAFT STRESS ENGINEER
- 1 year ago
- Mississauga, ON
- Dismantling, inspecting, testing, repairing, and reassembling aircraft engines.
- Installing electrical circuits.
- Testing communication, aircraft, and electronic instruments and systems.
- Testing and replacing oxygen system components.
- Assembling aircraft frames.
- Conducting routine preflight inspections of engines and mechanical systems.
- Keeping detailed records of all maintenance work.
- Maintaining the company’s facilities and equipment.
- Ordering parts and supplies, as needed.
- Upholding all safety and security procedures and FAA regulations.
- An Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in aviation maintenance technology or mechanical engineering.
- Excellent manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of aviation and power tools, computers, diagnostic equipment, and x-ray machines.
- Flexibility to work long hours.
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care