- 1 year ago
- Mississauga, ON
Our Company is looking for Welder/Fitters at their Mississauga, Ontario facility. As a Welder/Fitter you will be responsible for the assembly of armored vehicles and special purpose vehicles by using welding equipment and other tools.
- Perform welding of metal assemblies within provided specifications, drawings, and blueprints
- Inspect welds for quality and remove weld spatter
- Prime and seal welding spots
- Ensure welding equipment is maintained in working order
- Install mechanical and electrical components and systems
- Work in a safe and efficient manner to meet production targets
- Daily cleaning of the working spot
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Production Supervisor
- CWB certification or diploma in welding techniques
- 2-3 years prior experience welding in a metal fabrication environment preferred
- Knowledge of automotive manufacturing an asset
- Ability and willingness to work overtime when required an asset
- Must have a clean criminal record
- Ability to communicate in English is a must
New graduate is also accepted
Day shift (7am-4.30pm)
Evening shift (4 pm-12.30pm)
Weekends (7am– 4.30 pm)
Location: Mississauga, ON
Overtime will be paid.
Why Work at This Company?
- Great work environment with potential to grow within!
- Offers great benefits